Comparison of WAVE and Wisenet NVR servers
There are several Network Video Recorders (NVRs) available from Hanwha. The NVRs range in size from four cameras to over sixty-four cameras. You can select either the Wisenet NVR that or the WAVE NVR solution.
Select the NVR Features You Require
- Select an NVR with a PoE network connection for each connected camera or select one that uses an external network switch.
- Choose the Wisenet NVR or the WAVE NVR
- The Wisenet NVR doesn’t require any camera licenses while the WAVE NVR do have camera licenses required.
- Select the Wisenet NVR if you need
- Simplified controls
- Easy installation.
- Select the WAVE NVR to get advanced features such as:
- The Events & Rules Engine that allows users to configure System Actions based on specific Events
- Automatic Device Fail-over,
- Smart Motion Search.
- Merge Multiple Systems. The Merge function allows users to expand an existing system using an unlimited number of Servers.
- Increase reliability with RAID
Examples of NVR systems available:
|Model||Cameras and Features||Video Storage|
|Up to 4CH 8MP Cameras with PoE ports||Up to 6TB|
|Up to 16CH with PoE ports, Supports up to 32-megapixel camera resolution||Up to 24TB|
|Up to 32CH, Supports up to 32-megapixel camera resolution||Up to Eight internal HDDs|
|Up to 64CH, Support 4K video out on HDMI monitor. Available with RAID (R)||Up to Eight internal HDDs|
|– WAVE optimized 2U rack server|
– Up to 64CH,
– Support 4K video out on HDMI monitor.
– Preloaded and configured with Wisenet WAVE VMS
|Up to 416TB of Raw Storage, 26 hot-swap hard drives|
– Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 configurations
WAVE Client Workstation
|This client workstation is a micro form factor, easy to deploy solution that can be used on-site or remotely to access your WAVE video recorder.|
Network Video Recorders are a convenient method for recording surveillance video from your IP camera system. The WAVE servers include WAVE video management software (VMS). Please look at our Review of Video Management and Recording Systems to learn more.
If you would like to learn more about the latest IP camera Systems, IP door access control, or IP paging systems, don’t hesitate to contact us at 800-431-1658 in the USA or 914-944-3425 everywhere else, or use our contact form.