- Benefits and Features
- Improving Safety
- Adding Intercoms and Cameras
- More Network Attached Paging Systems
- Technical Articles
- Contact Us
Campus Wide Emergency Alert IP Paging Systems
These network attached IP based public address and intercom systems improve campus security by adding emergency alert capabilities. They provide communications to multi-building or multi-campus school or corporate environments.
Benefits and Features The major benefit is that they are very easy to implement. You can quickly and cost-effectively install new or replacement intercoms and paging systems using existing Ethernet networks. Here are some of the major features:
- Central software runs on your PC, manages the system and provides digital voice quality sound wherever you need it.
- PA amplifiers and speakers or intercoms can be mounted around the campus indoors or outdoors.
- Integrated powered speakers connect to the network and use PoE
- Zones extend over networks and span the Internet
- Supports thousands of stations, without head-end hardware
- Highly configurable zone template mapping
- Powerful integrated amplifier provides loud, crisp quality sound
- Interface to analog overhead loudspeakers
- Fast to deploy, easy to maintain
- Audio monitoring and intercom capability at any end-point
- Add IP cameras to create a complete surveillance system.
- Patent pending Digital Acoustics® technology
Improving Safety and Security
IP amplifiers allow you to make announcements to a classroom, a building or the complete campus. The small IP amplifiers attach to your existing network infrastructure making it very easy to install.
Emergency paging systems are one part of a complete network attached safety and security system. When PA over IP systems are integrated with IP camera surveillance systems and IP door access control systems you can create a safe and secure environment. Here are some examples:
Intercoms with IP Cameras
The door access system keeps unauthorized people out, but what happens if you have a visitor? Adding an intercom to your IP camera system allows you to talk to visitors at the door as well as seeing them. Now you can make a decision about whether or not you would like to grant them access to your facility. More …
You can add additional capability to your door control system by using the latest intercom with smartphone connectivity. By adding the mobile app to your IOS or Android device, you can be notified when someone pushes the door button. With the new mobile enabled intercom system and smart phone App your phone rings when some one pushes the button on the intercom. Now you can talk to someone at the door from anywhere, as well as viewing all your IP cameras. More …
License Plate Recognition
Safety can be increased by controlling the vehicles entering your campus or parking lot. The new systems use megapixel IP cameras for improved performance. They automatically read the license number and compare to a database allowing a gate to open or notify a security person. More …
IP paging and intercom systems can be complex because they include many different components that have to work together. Kintronics is a resource for engineering and integration of all your security projects. We can design your complete system so don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
After purchasing your system we make sure that it works exactly the way you expect. You can contact us for help with your installation and any technical support you may need.
We provide technical support and warranty support. Contact us at 1-800-431-1658 or 914-944-3425 whenever you need assistance.