- Summary and Highlights
- Paging and Intercom System Diagram
- Campus Alert System
- IP Intercoms and Paging
- Technical Articles
- Contact Us
Bell Commander School Bell Scheduling Software
Now it’s easier than ever to add scheduling software for school bells.
Some forward-thinking schools across the country have replaced the traditional school bell that signals the end of classes with a more high-tech version that is cheaper to install and can be programmed easily by computer.
The familiar ring now can be replaced by chimes, music, or even customized sounds like chirping birds, all made possible by a software called BellCommander.
Working with the IP Connected Paging system, the amplifiers and intercoms from Digital Acoustics provide a complete announcement system.
Here are some of the major features:
- Broadcast school or factory bells, announcements, and music over your existing PA or intercom system
- Play popular sounds such as included chimes and tones, traditional school bell sounds, or play custom sounds/music such as the national anthem
- System can act as a stand-alone school bell and emergency notification system or interface with existing Digital Acoustics paging and intercom systems
- Flexible day schedules
- Schedule up to 300 events per day
- Quickly change schedules for holidays, snow days, or special assemblies
- Multi-Zone Scheduling. Set different bell schedules by building or classroom.
Network Attached IP Paging and Intercom System Diagram
IP Connected Speakers and Intercoms
IP amplifiers allow you to make announcements to a classroom, a building or the complete campus. The small IP amplifiers attach to your existing network infrastructure making it very easy to install.
After purchasing your system we make sure that it works exactly the way you expect. You can contact us for help with your installation and any technical support you may need.
We provide technical support and warranty support. Contact us at 1-800-431-1658 or 914-944-3425 whenever you need assistance.