- IP Access Control System
- Specification for Door Readers
- IP Bridge
- Biometric Readers
- Access Control Software
- Network attached reader
- Powered over PoE
- Provides 12 V DC for locks so doesn’t require separate power to be wired to the locks
- No control panel required
- RC04 Readers can use your smartphone as the credential – Bluetooth connect using Pure Mobile App
- Operates even if the network is down
IP Access Control Readers from Kintronics
ISONAS IP door readers connect to the network using TCP/IP protocol. They are just like any other IP network devices.
The latest RC04 readers are available in a number of different styles and capability. You can select models that mount on the side of the door frame (mullion) or on the wall. The latest models provide the option to use your smartphone (Bluetooth) as the credential.
Features of RC04 Family
- Reader-Controllers are available in two models: Multi-card technology (125kHZ and 13.56 MHZ) or a proximity-only version (125kHz).
- Pure Access cloud control software – control your doors from anywhere
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) allows customers to utilize our Pure Mobile application and use their smart phone as their credential.
- Local mode feature allows readers to function without a connection to the network. This results in faster user response times, less network traffic and reduced host system loading.
- Tamper detection via accelerometer senses any type of altering and prevents a security breach with the reader.
- The optional External Door Kit (EDK) provides increased level of security.
- Secure data transmissions with AES 256 bit encryption
- Metal back plate provides additional security, a simple two piece installation and consistent read range
RC04 Family of IP Door Readers Specifications
Features of RC03 Family Specifications
- Reader-Controllers are available in two models: Smart card technology (13.56 MHZ and 125KHz credentials) or a proximity-only version (125kHz credentials).
- Intelligence at the door – A single PowerNet™ is capable of storing 64,000 cardholders, 5000 access events and 32 time zones which can be configured and accessed by an external host system.
- IP architecture allows management of thousands of Reader-Controllers on a single computer across a geographically disbursed network
- DB Crystal Matrix Software is included with the price of the reader; there are no additional licensing fees for an unlimited number of users.
- Or, Pure Access cloud control software – control your doors from anywhere
RC03 Family of IP Door Readers
Power: PoE or 12 V DC
Read Range: 2″ – 5″ typical read range
Electric Lock Power: Available power: 0.6 amps at 12 volts
Interface: Ethernet interface, 3 monitor inputs & 2 TTL outputs
Dimensions: 1.625 X 6.750 X .940 (mullion)
Environmental: Meets FCC Part 15 certification, ambient operating temperature -40° to +50° Celsius (-40° to +120° F), operating humidity is 0 100%
- Exterior Door Kit
- Mullion trim kit (for gang box)
- Pigtail cables – 10, 25 ft.
- In-rush suppressor
- Wiegand interface module
- Door sensors
- Request to Exit buttons
- Electric locks
- Pure Access (cloud)
- Easyweb (for RC03 only)
- Active Directory Bridge
- Badge Printing
- Visitor Management
Biometric readers such as fingerprint and facial recognition systems are also available.
Biometrics is a safer way to control door access. It’s more secure because you are identifying a person rather than something the person is carrying. The door credential can be stolen, but your face can’t.
Application Note – IP Readers:
These IP door readers attach to the network providing an easy to install security system. This is new technology that doesn’t use dumb readers connected to a control box. Each reader has all the intelligence that used to be in the central control box. This means you can start with one reader and add new readers very easily. For more information about how this new IP access control technology compares to the old technology, take a look at our article Comparison of Door Control Systems.
The latest IP readers support various card credential RFID proximity formats. Besides using credentials, you can use pin codes or even your smartphone to open the door. Select readers with keypad, indoor or outdoor models, with trim kits and pre-cut pigtails wiring. The readers accepts HID, Isonas format proximity credentials and include a choice of pigtails (10′ or 25′).
Since these door readers attach to the network and use PoE (just like IP cameras) they are very easy to integrate allowing you to create a complete security and safety system. We provide complete integrated systems so please contact us (914-944-3425) for help designing your system.
IP Bridge for Classic Door Readers
IP Bridge hardware allows you to convert panel-based access control readers at your existing doors to our pure IP solution. By replacing the subpanels with a direct network connection – and eliminating the need for specialized wiring and backup power – IP Bridge not only allows you to grow your system, but also to save money by reducing equipment and maintenance costs on your existing doors.