Scribe CD DVD Duplication System
Unfortunately, we no longer carry these CD and DVD duplication systems.
When you needed a powerful network attached publishing system, the Scribe with built-in PC was the right choice.
The following information is provided as a reference:
The system provided job queuing that allowed many users on the network to share this duplicator. Add the optional inkjet, thermal printer or dye sublimation printer to create an easy to use yet professional quality, disc publishing system.
Select models with choice of 2 or 4 CD/DVD writers and printers.
Required your own keyboard, mouse, and monitor. You could configure it to meet your exact CD or DVD duplicator equipment production needs. Its 300-disc maximum duplicator spindle capacity translated to hours of unattended equipment operation!
- Uses your own keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Supports inkjet or thermal DVD CD printers. (Excluding 6 burner model)
- 300 disc spindle capacity
- FLEX Cell control allows you to control one to four independent duplicators from a single station. Can even control multiple systems over the network – submit, edit or check status of duplicating or print jobs from any computer across your network
- Job Queue – Unlimited Job Queuing at each duplicator station
- Job Save – Store and recall repetitive jobs
- PDF Print- receive .pdf label art from any source (MAC Included)
- Relay Mode – copy from multiple masters & print images on the fly
|PicoJet 4800dpi, 6 color printer
|Photo-realistic images with the highest resolution available.
|600dpi Tri-color and monochrome printer
Please check the latest technology for enhancing and upgrading your network and computer systems: Optical Bluray-Jukeboxes, IP Camera Systems, Door access control, Network attached Intercoms, and IP paging systems.
For more information please contact us. Call 1-800-431-1658 in the USA or 914-944-3425 everywhere else, or use our contact form to request more information.