Bullet Camera with IR illuminator IP Camera
The SNC-CH180N features Wide Dynamic Range. It provides superior 720p HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps. Includes View-DR technology and IR illuminator. Sony’s SNC-CH180 dual-stream network HD cameras, supporting H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats, delivers excellent picture quality in HD resolution at 30 fps.
The SNC-CH180 incorporates Sony’s new Exmor™ CMOS image sensor and state of the art image enhancement. It is specially designed for security applications and includes state-of-the-art View-DR image enhancement technology. The SNC-CH180 Fixed Network Camera is the ideal choice for even the most demanding outdoor surveillance monitoring applications.
- Superior 720p HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024
- Outdoor camera with IP-66 rating
- DEPA Advanced – intelligent video and audio analytics, trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules, intelligent motion detection, tamper alarm, and advanced audio detection
- Includes IR illuminator for viewing objects up to 15 M (49 ft) away
- XDNR (excellent dynamic noise reduction) for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- Three codecs (JEPG/MPEG-4/H.264) and dual encoding
- RS-232C external interface (data transparency)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, AC 24V / DC 12V Power Capability, Auto Select
- CF slot for on-board recording allows streaming of locally stored data using RTP/RTCP protocol for backup purposes or post-recording reviews
- Activity Detection and Alarm Trigger Function