- Product Features
- Cube Cameras
- Dome Cameras
- Bullet Cameras
- Brickcom CB-100A and WCB-100A Series
- Brickcom FD-100A Series
Brickcom Megapixel IP Cameras
Brickcom IP cameras are not the best choice unless you need a very low-cost camera. You will find some better IP cameras from Hanwha. For example, take a look at the WiseNet Lite Series of Economical IP Cameras.
There are a number of high-performance megapixel cameras available from Brickcom. All the cameras have 1 or 1.3-megapixel sensors. The performance is excellent considering that these are economical cameras. There is a choice of a small cube, dome and box cameras available and Brickcom is introducing new camera models that include vandal-resistant domes, bullet cameras, and other IP cameras. All the cameras come with free NVR software.
Key features include:
- Megapixel sensors
- Triple CODEC Compression – MJPEG, MPEG4, H.264
- Built-in SDHC card slot
- Built-in 802.11 b/g/n Compliance Wireless Connectivity(Wireless models)
- Select models with day/night capability and built-in IR illuminators
- Select models with two-way audio
- Comes with NVR software for your Windows PC that allows you to create a complete Surveillance system
Contact Kintronics for help selecting the right camera for your requirements. Not only do we help you select the right camera, but we also make sure you have the right lens, enclosures, IP NVR software and computer to assure your complete IP system works the way you expect.