- More Plus Projectors
- Other Presentation products
- IP Surveillance Systems
- IP Intercoms and Paging Systems
- Door Access Control
For your reference, here is information about some of the projectors:
HDTV ready, up to 1300 lumens, 4-way keystone correction, and picture-in-picture to name a few! Available with the latest Dual-Color mode allowing you to switch between high brightness for business presentations and optimized brightness for home use.
With the V-339, PLUS introduces Dual Color Mode (DCM). Dual Color Mode is an innovative new technology from Plus that allows users to easily switch between optimized brightness for business use and optimized color for home use. This is achieved by having two color wheel configurations: a four-segment configuration and a six-segment configuration. With the push of a button this projector transforms from a business machine to a home theater and back again. The V-339 is FCC Class B certified for home use.
The V-339 weighs only two pounds, but it is mighty powerful. With 1,300 lumens, XGA clarity, new features like Unplug & Go and the patented Iris Lens Cover, the V-339 is the most ideal projector to take anywhere.
- Dual Color Mode (DCM).
- Unplug & Go function: Even after it’s unplugged, the cooling fan remains on; allowing you to remain on the go.
- Quick Start: Projection from image source within 18 seconds of power-on.
- Double Security: Password protection feature and security cable slot.
- Iris Lens Cover
- User-selectable “Eco-Mode” to help you save valuable lamp life hours.
- Incredible contrast ratio of 2000:1.
- 1300 bright lumens! An amazing level of light output for such a small projector.
- Support for High-Definition (480p, 576p, 1080i, 720p), fluid video with built in line-doubling function.
- On-screen user interface features simple pull-down menus: Digital keystone correction, zoom, smooth, mute, and freeze commands.
- Ultra-lightweight “pico” projector: Half the size of conventional models.
- Auto-Detect inputs: Automatically identifies and projects RGB and video input sources.
- Automatically adjusts the phase, clock speed, and resolution of the RGB signal from the PC.
- Optimized picture quality with a high contrast ratio and built-in progressive scan converter.
- Enhanced presentation support with on-screen timer.
For more information please contact us. Call 1-800-431-1658 in the USA or 914-944-3425 everywhere else, or use our contact form to request more information.