Compare Visitor Management Systems
Visitor authentication and management systems enhance the safety and security of your organization. Today’s heightened interest in security and health has resulted in the need for access control to the organization. With the addition of access control panels and kiosks, you can provide temperature monitoring and protective mask detection.
These new visitor management systems allow you to send invitations to meetings. They also can sign in a walk-in visitor. The software is available for on-site or cloud applications.
Easylobby Visitor Management for Business
EasyLobby SVM™ (Secure Visitor Management software), provides comprehensive, enterprise-class visitor registration, tracking, reporting, and badge printing, as well as web-based pre-registration by employees, access control integration, package and asset management, and employee time and attendance.
Whether you have guards or receptionists greeting and processing visitors, or unattended entryways where you want visitors to self-register at a Kiosk, EasyLobby enables your organization to:
These new visitor management systems allow you to send invitations to meetings. They also can sign in a walk-in visitor. The software is available for on-site or cloud applications. Read more…
- Streamline visitor check-in and check-out
- Accurately capture detailed visitor information in seconds (without typing!)
- Print high quality, professional-looking visitor badges
- Keep visitor information confidential
- Analyze visitor data and run queries and reports against your database
- Improve and automate lobby security
- Enhance your image by dealing with visitors more professionally
- Make visitors and employees feel safer
- More on the EasyLobby product sheet
EasyLobby SVM Software System
(Secure Visitor Management) software is the main badge control application. SVM is installed on a Windows workstation or Kiosk, typically in the lobby, along with any combination of desired hardware peripheral, such as a license scanner, badge printer, camera, signature capture pad, etc. more.
EasyLobby SVM’s award-winning features include:
- Enterprise-class scalability – from a single system to hundreds of SVM™ workstations can share a central database (SQL Server, Oracle or MSDE)
- Manage Visitors, Packages, and Assets from a single application
- Automatically capture visitor data from a license, passport or business card
- Capture multiple signatures for each Visitor, Package or Asset
- Capture multiple photos for each Visitor and Employee record
- Print Visitor and Employee badges in full color or black and white, by Category
- Integrated Custom Badge designer to augment hundreds of built-in templates
- Comprehensive Watch List feature with full support for government denied party list screening and registered sex offender database screening
- Robust bar code functionality to automate check-in and check out at individual SVM™ and Satellite™ stations, with support for wireless scanners
- Multiple, programmable security alerts with email/SMS notification
- Customizable self-registration/Kiosk mode for unattended visitor registration and badging, with preregistration enforcement, barcode check-in and check out, and access control integration to control entry
- Dynamically updated Grid views for Visitors, Packages, and Assets
- A broad range of predefined Crystal Reports, with a wizard for custom reports
- Enterprise-class, central administration via our Administrator program
- 24 user-definable fields for Visitor, Employee, Package and Asset forms
- Complete control over visitor form fields, including renaming labels and tabs, show/hide, enable/disable, setting required fields and data capture from ID scans
- Create and manage your own lists for Reasons, Categories, Clearances and more
- Seamless integration with over 30 of the leading access control systems for providing certain visitors with customized card access from the SVM™ interface
- Import employee list(s) from any ODBC database or Active Directory, with auto-scheduling and updating
- Flexible data import and export functions
- Support for single sign-on, with hooks for alternative authentication methods
SVM™ is licensed on a per workstation basis. For customers with a large number of facilities, site licensing is available.
For more details take a look at the SVM product sheet.
The Administrator software is installed on a Windows workstation (typically the security manager’s computer), and provides all of the critical functionality for managing your EasyLobby visitor management system.
Using the Administrator software you can do the following:
- Create and manage your organization’s badge templates, by Category (these can also be different for each SVM badging station deployed in your facilities)
- Create and manage all of your User accounts for the guards or receptionists that will be operating the SVM badging software in each lobby
- Setup and manage the automated, scheduled employee import process so that the drop-down list on the SVM visitor form stays up to date (for indicating the employee or patient or student being visited)
- Manage all settings and options on each SVM badging station from the central Administrator console
- Setup and manage SVM’s Kiosk (self-registration) mode
- Manage each employee’s access to eAdvance (for preregistering visitors from the employee’s own computer using a web interface)
- Do real-time monitoring and reporting across the entire organization, or for specific Sites or badging stations
- Print Employee ID cards
One copy of Administrator comes free with each copy of the SVM badging software that you buy. You can purchase additional copies of Administrator, as required, for a nominal fee.
Integration with IP Door Control Systems
Access Control and Visitor Registration Management System
Now it’s easier than ever to install a door entry and access control system using your existing Ethernet network.
It can be easily integrated with an IP video surveillance security system. The door access system controls who can enter your organization. The visitor management system controls your visitors, vendors, and guests.
After purchasing your system we make sure that it works exactly the way you expect. You can contact us for help with your installation and any technical support you may need.
We provide technical support and warranty support. Contact us at 1-800-431-1658 or 914-944-3425 whenever you need assistance.