Multifunction CD and DVD-ROM Server
Sorry, these CD and DVD servers have been discontinued. If you need a CD DVD ROM type server, take a look at PrimeArray Systems. They still manufacture these systems.
For your reference, here is some information about the old product:
The TurboPlus CD/DVD Server is a multifunction system with RAID protected storage that allows you to share CD-ROM and DVD-ROM discs on the network.
This network-attached server caches CD and DVD images to built-in hard drives. The stored CD and DVD data is actual ISO images of the discs so they can be Booted, Autorun, and Installed from just as though they were an actual disc in a CD or DVD-ROM drive.
Load new discs via front-mounted CD/DVD drives or from any computer on your network in minutes. The caching process is automatic. Place the disc in the built-in CD/DVD drive; wait about 2 minutes and the disc will be ejected indicating the caching process is complete. Managing the images and the server is done using a simple intuitive web browser interface.
- Share over 1,500 CD and DVD images on the Ethernet network
- Full support for Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory Native Mode
- Choice of: Celeron Processor, Pentium III or Pentium IV
- Provides data redundancy RAID for high reliability
- Up to 8 Hot-swap SATA hard drives
- Hot-swap dual redundant power supplies and fans
- Can also be used to share general data on the network (NAS)
- Enterprise-class Antivirus Protection
- Dual integrated 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Archive to CD-R or DVD-R media from anywhere on the network
- Simple LCD panel system settings and monitoring
- Intuitive web browser based administration interface
- Concurrent disc sharing for Windows, Macintosh and UNIX clients
- Mount ISO-9660 and HFS simultaneously for hybrid discs
- Group multiple discs under a share
- Support various CD or DVD formats, including ISO-9660,Joliet,Rock-ridge, HDF, UDF, hybrid and multi-session discs, etc.
Configurations: Choice of 4-bay, 9-bay towers. Choice of rack drawer, 1U and 4U 9-bay
Controller: Choice of: Celeron Processor, Pentium III or Pentium IV
Supports 512 MB PC-133 SDRAM; 4.5MB flash-ROM
On-board dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet interface
Back-lit LCD display with 3 push-buttons for IP setting and system status/event indication
Built-in buzzer to show system status and warning event
Built-in thermal sensor for server temperature monitoring
Dual-color LEDs for indicating Power/Fault, LAN activity, and LAN link/speed, device activity
Built-in ATX power control and server management circuit
Real Time Clock for scheduling power on and shutdown
Up to 2 CD/DVD-ROM drives or 2 IDE CD/DVD writer(s)
Up to 8 SATA high capacity hard disk drives
Please check the latest technology for enhancing and upgrading your network and computer systems: Optical Bluray-Jukeboxes, IP Camera Systems, Door access control, Network attached Intercoms, and IP paging systems.
For more information please contact us. Call 1-800-431-1658 in the USA or 914-944-3425 everywhere else, or use our contact form to request more information.