The DiscHub Workgroup jukebox was an easy to use archiving solution. Unfortunately this small library was discontinued. Please take a look at the other blu-ray optical disc libraries available.
The following information is for reference purposes only.
Overview of Disc Jukebox:
This jukebox (or library) connected to your USB port and had a capacity of 100 discs. The included DiscHub Management software made it easy to use. it controlled the robotics, and how the data was organized on your discs. The data could be organized as individual discs (appearing as folders) or as large volumes that include the data spanned across many discs. Since the jukebox (or library) looked like a virtual drive letter on your computer, it didn’t require any client software to access your data.
It was fully compatible not only with Windows systems, but also with Apple and Linux systems making it a very universal storage system. Whether you want to archive your important data from your network server, archive your pictures or artwork from your Mac, it all can be easily done with the DiscHub jukebox system.
- 100-Disc Jukebox with single reader/writer
- Drag and drop your data to DVD discs in the jukebox
- Drive Letter access to your Centurion DiscHub
- Read cache ensures quick access to your recent used files
- Sophisticated write cache allows for multiple applications and users to write to various volumes in parallel
- USB Connection to your PC
- Supports disc spanning: Large backups will be automatically split to several parts and stored on several disks
- Unlimited Unified Offline Tracking
- Industry-standard discs written with the UDF file system ensure your data will be in a readable format far into the future
|1 x CD/DVD/DVD-RAM Multi Drive (Included)
|Data transfer rate
|4,570 KBps to 16,620 KBps on DVD disc
|Media Change Time
|USB 2.0 ports.
|DiscHub Management Software
|Allows you to easily access your data locally or over the network access to your data. Providing control of the robotics, organization of the data (including disc spanning), caching and multi user access.
|Operating Systems Supported
|Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP4), Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista and Macintosh OS X Leopard.
|99in Height x 12in Width x 19in Dept (approximate).
|100~240VAC, 50/60 Hz 12VDC, 3.0 A
Today it is more and more important to archive your companies data. Archiving is now the law of the land. Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulations require archiving of your emails and other critical files. Archiving means that the information is placed on permanent media. Tape is not an archive media. Only Optical Discs are considered to be archive media because they are much more reliable.
Please contact us for assistance in selecting the right archiving system for your application. We can be reached at 1-800-431-1658 in the USA, or at 914-944-3425 everywhere else, or use our contact form.