Sorry, we no longer sell CD and DVD Duplication Systems.
Today we focus on network-attached security systems. Please take a look at all the other products we sell that make your world safer.
For your reference, here is some information about the old product:
The GX2 Print & Burn Station allowed you to make Discs on your desktop
It connected to your PC. or Mac.
It allowed you to easily design labels, print, and burn discs of superior quality! With its 50-disc input capacity, high-speed CD/DVD combo drive, integrated inkjet printer, and small desktop footprint, the GX is perfect for businesses and organizations requiring short runs of discs. Anyone can benefit from its innovative design and low price point!
Easy to Operate
Set up multiple jobs with any quantity, walk away, and leave the GX to do the rest. Burn virtually any DVD or CD format, including dual layer! Controlled from your PC over a single USB 2.0 cable, the GX is your all-in-one production package.
Four Easy Steps to Creating Professional, Finished Discs
- Design your label. Use included templates for easy design or import from Photoshop®.
- Choose your recording files. Make audio discs, burn multimedia content, distribute software or archive data.
- Set the quantity desired. Also, access advanced features through the intuitive software interface.
- Walk away! Let the 50-disc input, reliable robotics, integrated inkjet printer, and high-speed recorder do the rest!
- 18X DVD/48X CD burning
- 50-disc input capacity
- 20 cents cost per print, full color, full coverage
- Fast–less than one minute per print
- Software included (PrassiTech Zulu2 v. 2.0.302 and SureThing CD Labeler 4 SE, Microboards Edition)
- Tri-color ink cartridge (P/N: GX-200HC)
- Single high-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Windows XP/2000
- Up to 4800 dpi printing
- Patented disc-movement technology enhances speed and reliability
- Smallest desktop footprint: 11.5 inches wide!
For more information please contact us. Call 1-800-431-1658 in the USA or 914-944-3425 everywhere else, or use our contact form to request more information.