Anchor RescueMan Public Address System
The RescueMAN Personal PA System was designed for first responders requiring voice amplification for emergencies or crowd control situations. 109 dB of crystal clear sound pumped out of a lightweight, wearable enclosure designed to be heard over loud emergency equipment or in an active environment.
It also features a high quality record & replay function which allows a user to record a voice message up to 20 seconds with repeating capability.
The red siren button provides a loud alert sound that can attract attention in the noisiest environments.
Features of Portable PA System
- 100 dB of clear sound
- 30 watt amplifier (60 watt peak rating)
- Reaches crowds up to 100+
- Lightweight – Just over 2 lbs.
- High quality record and replay function
- Up to 20 second recordable messages with repeating capability
- Siren alert button
- Large push button for use with gloves on
- Dynamic lightweight microphone
- Powered with 10 AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH
- Operates up to 12 hours on a single charge
- Optional car charger
- Adjustable strap for easy handling
Specifications for AN-130+
The AN-130+ is very light weight and easy to use.
|Rated Power Output||30 watts|
|Max SPL @ Rated Power||100 dB @ 1 meter|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz – 15 kHz ± 3 dB|
|Speaker Type||4.0” Speaker|
|AC PowerExport Model||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz (24W max)
220 VAC, 50/60 Hz (10W max)
|Dimensions (HWD)||6.75” x 4.6” x 3.4” (17.1 x 11.7 x 8.6 cm)|
|Weight||2.15 lbs / .975 Kg|
|Battery||10 ‘AA’ alkaline|
|Connections||Microphone Lo-Z, unbalanced, 1/4” phone|
(Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice)
|RSM-7500||RescueMAN with shoulder strap – no holster (mic and batteries not included)|
|RSM-7500H||RescueMAN with holster strap (mic and batteries not included)|
The following accessories can be added to the paging system.
- MIC-50 Handheld microphone 1/4” plug
- HBM Headband microphone 1/4” plug
- RC-30 Battery charging kit
- RC-RSM Car charger
- MT-RSM Mounting magnet
A portable PA system should be selected according to your application. We can help you select the right system so don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
After purchasing your system we make sure that it works exactly the way you expect. You can contact us for help with your installation and any technical support you may need.
We provide technical support and warranty support. Contact us at 1-800-431-1658 or 914-944-3425 whenever you need assistance.