JVC IP Cameras are not the best choice for your surveillance needs. Other manufacturers such as Hanwha and Axis have become the major IP camera solution companies. They provide much better price-performance products. The following information is for reference.
The following list compares the features and benefits of the JVC IP Cameras. JVC cameras are known for their reliability and excellent picture quality. The latest PTZ cameras are powered over Ethernet (PoE) making installation very easy.
FULL HD NETWORK SECURITY CAMERA (BOX TYPE, LESS LENS)
OUTDOOR NETWORK HD PTZ DOME CAMERA
FULL HD NETWORK OUTDOOR DOME CAMERA
Super LoLux HD™ Sensitivity
Super LoLux™ is JVC’s original technology that ensures superior color reproduction even in extremely low light. The camera can produce rich color images in light as low as 0.5 lux (50% video level, without slow shutter).
Full HD Monitoring
The VN-H237VPU Outputs High-resolution Full HD images of up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
NETWORK HD PTZ DOME CAMERA
- 18x optical zoom lens
- 360° endless PTZ function
- Lens focal length 4.7-84.6mm
- 2 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- SuperLoLux sensitivity 0.35 lux (25%) color
- Easy Wide D extended dynamic range
- H.264 High/baseline profile / MJPEG dual encode
- Fluent 30/30 ips dual stream [1080p+720p]
- True Day/Night for precise night monitoring
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Alarm IN / OUT function
- PoE Plus/ 24VAC power supply
For more information please contact us. Call 1-800-431-1658 in the USA or 914-944-3425 everywhere else, or use our contact form to request more information.