- Panasonic IP Camera Overview
- Box and Bullet IP Cameras
- PTZ IP Cameras
- Compare to other IP Camera Brands
Panasonic Dome Cameras
Panasonic’s latest megapixel dome IP cameras include remote zoom and focus lenses. They have excellent low light sensitivity along with very wide dynamic range. Many of their IP cameras use the latest H.265 compression that reduces bandwidth and storage use.
The cameras include analytic functions such as object left behind, object missing, and line crossing. You can select indoor models, indoor with vandal resistance and outdoor domes.
The cameras are available with 1.3 or 2-megapixel resolution. They all include IR Illuminator and WDR. There is an indoor model (with and without vandal resistance), and an outdoor model.
Comparison Table and Guide – Panasonic IP Dome Cameras
The table describes the different models available. Remember to contact us for help selecting the right IP camera system. We provide free consulting and engineering to make sure you get exactly what you need. We can be reached at 1-800-431-1658 or 914-944-3425 (outside the USA) or just contact us.
|SPECIFICATION / MODEL||
|Image sensor||2MP – 3MP (1,080p), 1/3 MOS||4K , 8.3-Megapixel|
|Lens||f=2.8 – 10 mm, F1.6
H: 30-108 deg. V: 17-58 deg.
|f=4.3-8.6 mm, F1.6 motorized
light sensitivity (lux)
B/W:0.006 / 0 (w/IR-LED)
|Color: 0.09 lux
B/W: 0.05 / 0 (w/IR-LED)
|Max video resolution (pixels)||2,048 x 1,536||(3,840 x 2,160)|
|Compression||H.265||H.265, H.264, JPEG|
|Audio support||2-Way (No Built-in MIC)||2-Way (No Built-in MIC)|
|Power||PoE, 12V DC||PoE, 12V DC|
Full HD / 1,920 x1,080 Compact Dome Network Camera featuring Super Dynamic
- 1080p Full HD images up to 30 fps
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording.
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 122 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (Electrical) function: 0.1 lx (Color), 0.08 lx (B/W) at F2.3
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- Wide coverage [16 : 9 mode] Horizontal : 108 ° Vertical : 60 °
- Low profile design for discrete installation
Full HD / 1,920 x 1,080 60 fps H.264 Vandal Resistant Network Camera featuring Super Dynamic
- 1080p Full HD / 720p HD images up to 60 fps
- Super high resolution at Full HD/1,920 x 1,080 created by high sensitivity MOS Sensor.
- Maximum Screen Size is 2,048 x 1,536* @30fps, H.264 * Used by super-resolution techniques
- Enhanced Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function: 0.04 lx (Color), 0.01 lx (B/W) at F1.6
- IR LED equipped: The equipped infrared LED makes it possible to take pictures at zero lx.
- IR LED is controlled to match the environment, thereby the camera provides clear images of human faces without white blur.
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard, Type 4X(UL50), NEMA 4X compliant.
- Vandal-resistant mechanism for high reliability
9 Megapixel Network Camera
High resolution, sensitivity, and built-in intelligent features
- 360° monitoring with a wide variety of transmission modes: Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTZ, and Quad streams (H.264)
- 9-Megapixel images up to 30 fps.
- Smooth PTZ operation without mechanical action
- Built-in distortion correction function
- A fisheye lens control function realizes intelligible screen operation intuitively.
- Wide dynamic range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (Electrical) function : 0.3 lx (Color), 0.2 lx (B/W) at F1.9
There are many more dome IP cameras available from Panasonic. For help selecting the right IP camera system, including the video recording system, please contact us. We have a lot of experience with surveillance and security systems and will make sure you purchase the right systems for your application.